Friday, March 9, 2012

Sunday Coupon preview - 2 inserts

We are getting two inserts this weekend.
To see the preview you can go here.

I noticed a couple coupons that I will be using to get free or cheap items.  Like the Eggos .75/2.
I was slightly disappointed to see we got a Breathe Right but this one is for 12 or Larger :(

Time is running out for our  coupon class being held March 10th. Let me know if you want a spot as a walk in.
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for all your hard work posting about deals you find. Have you done a blog post about the reasons to use a clipping service & the cost range for such service... meaning, is it worth it to use one?

Could not find link to Sunday preview? Btw, how do you or someone else get to see a preview for Sunday ahead of time?

Thanks! Dean in Austin

katycouponers said...

Dean, some people are able to get their new Sunday inserts as early as the Tuesday before and they post previews. I just keep an eye on the preview page for when they update with that weeks inserts. I get a free paper on my lawn on Friday's that has inserts most the time so that is how I get an early sneak peek.

Post a Comment