Friday, March 16, 2012

HOT Clearance find - Kroger


My friend Courtney sent me this picture of the HOT deal she found at her Kroger store.
As pictured, Courtney was able to find these new All Mighty Pacs 10 count at her Kroger for $1.50 introductory pricing.  Then, she happened upon the Clorox 2 pens on closeout for $1.67(might not be marked at all stores so have them scanned if your store does not have the tag)

So $1.50 + 1.67 = $3.17
Combine that with the $3 off (zip code 22222) when you buy any All and Clorox 2 coupon together and you have yourself a smokin deal!

Thanks Court for the pic and scenario.  Readers, let me know if you find this deal at your store.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment