Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Digiorno $1/2 IP

Those of you with a Randalls (Safeway, Tom Thumb) nearby might want to scurry over here first to print a coupon for $1/2 Digorno  Pizzas.
If the Dipping Strips or Pizza with Cinnamon sticks are in the size range, you can use this coupon to get started cheaply on the frozen food deal.
Buy 2 pizzas @ $5 each - $1/2 IP = $9, earn $5 oynso
I have been receiving the $5 oynso as well as a coupon for $2.50/2 dipping sticks or $3/2 Pizza with cinnamon sticks in each purchase :D
Since BOTH these items are new, you can use your prior $5 to roll the deal, making each pizza as low as $1 each!  WOW!

*Judging from what I have read, some are having issues getting the $2.50/2 and $3/2 pizza cat in their transaction.  I have had success every time getting these cats though ,so not sure if it is a register glitch or just bad programming at select stores.  My purchases have been at the store in Sugar Land on Williams Trace and the store in Stafford.

photo credit: Walmart


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not coupon fraud to use this coupon on the Dipping Strips? Images says for Digiorno "Pizzas"(12.6 - 36oz). Just wondering if it makes a difference or matters. Thanks.

katycouponers said...

Anon, dipping strips are still a pizza, it is just a square pizza cut into strips instead of pie shaped. Also, Digiorno makes no distinction on their website calling these anything but pizza. :D

Anonymous said...

Whoo! Thanks for the quick response! And for letting me know!! And for the deals!! Geez I could go on really.

Post a Comment