Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Randalls (Safeway) FREE Cereal and Milk, oh My!


I am super excited about the Randalls ad this week! First off, how would you like some free Kellogg's Raisin Bran or Corn Flakes?  Well, here is what you need to do to get them.  First, go here and look for the ad that looks like this (might have to refresh the screen). 
Print the $4/4 Kellogg's select cereals and head to Randalls.  Pick up 4 boxes of Raisin Bran or Corn Flakes and clip the in ad coupon making them just $1.99.
Use the $4/4 coupon and pay $3.96 at the register.  Then, if you can repeat this 2 more times, you will have enough UPC's to send in for the $10 rebate found here, making them ALL FREE!
*Edit, coupon might be gone now, some reports coming in from readers that the ad is not showing up any more for this coupon

But I am sure you want milk now with all this cereal correct?  Well, good news for you.  I snapped a pic of this cling-on attached to the milk case in my Randalls store.  You will get a catalina for a free gallon of milk(up to $4) with the purchase of 4 Kelloggs cereals in a single transaction!

So, assuming you have at least 2 computers to print from, you can end up with 12 boxes of cereal and 3 gallons of milk for just $1.98 + the cost of a stamp (you only need 10 boxes for the rebate, but have to buy in groups of 12 so you will have two you paid .99 for that you do not get reimbursed.  If you have 3 computers to print from, you can do the deal 5 times and get 20 boxes and 5 milks for FREE, rebate limit is more than one per household :D )

More info on the rest of the goodies at Randalls coming in separate weekly match up post.

Thanks SD for the $4/4 Kelloggs IP.

Time is running out for our  coupon class being held March 10th. Let me know if you want a spot as a walk in.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i clicked the link for the $4 off 4 kellogg's cereals, i got a store locator website for pic n save.. is that what you meant?

Emily said...

I was so excited when I saw this in my ad last night. My nephew loves Corn Flakes and the free milk makes it an even sweeter deal! Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

Is this a new rebate? I sent in the maximum on a similar rebate last year. Do you know if it is the same?

katycouponers said...

Anon, it is similar to the last one but a different date and slightly different so I am doing it again as I know I can argue (if need be) since the dates are different :D

Post a Comment