Thursday, March 8, 2012

Coupons.com Coupon Saver Club - Free 1 Year Membership!


Coupons.com is offering up their Coupon Savings Club Membership for FREE for 1 year for the first $5 Millon worth of sign ups(~ 138,888,89 memberships).  Regular price for this is $3 a month automatically billed to your credit card on the month your membership is up.  If you sign up today, you can test drive this offer for one year, just be sure to cancel before your free membership ends.  (they do claim they will email you before your subscription expires and your card is charged)  I decided I will test it out for a year and set myself an alarm to cancel (if I choose) before the end of February of next year.
What is the club and the difference?  Well, there are select coupons not offered to the general public, or coupons at a higher value than what is offered to the general public on Coupons.com.
Like right now, you can get a coupon for Freschetta, Red Baron and several other decent coupons.

Check it out here.  You do have to give a credit card number to sign up!

Thanks Julia for the heads up!

Time is running out for our  coupon class being held March 10th. Let me know if you want a spot as a walk in.


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment