Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Heb Deals - March 21st - 27th


Prices are from my store ad.

Please remember Heb has regional ads and they can vary greatly in meat and produce prices, so please go online and view your local zip code to confirm you have the same prices as my ad. I have noticed a variance in stores just 3 miles apart.
Also note, HEB accepts coupons at face value. You can review their coupon policy here.
Something to note on my matchups.  I will label the store coupons with an M or a B once I am aware which they are.  B store coupons can be combined with paper coupons for added savings, M store coupons cannot.

5 for $5 Mix and Match(you do not have to buy in groups of 5)
Large Cantaloupe

Russet Potatoes 5 lbs

Hot or Lean Pockets, limit 5 with $10 additional purchase

Pepsi, Diet Pepsi and Dr Pepper 2 liter, limit 5 with $10 additional purchase
-.55 hangtags for dp
= as low as .45

Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, , limit 5 with $10 additional purchase
-.70 IP (no longer available) if variety is included
=.30

Trident, Dentyne or Stride multipack gum, with in store coupon
*should be able to price match @ Walmart and use 3-4 SS coupon to get
FREE

Pillsbury Grands Biscuits

HEB Bake Shop Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns 8 ct , limit 5 with $10 additional purchase

HEB Texas Showdown
Buy Nabisco Ritz Crackers @$2.50 and get free HEB Golden Rounds Crackers
-$1/2 IP
=$1 a box if you buy 2 of each (thanks for pricing guest :D)

3 for $1 Green Bell Peppers

.77/lb Sanderson Farms Whole Chicken Grade A

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment