Thursday, March 1, 2012

Very Very Rare Pampers Printable coupons!


I nearly fell out of my chair this morning when I saw that Pampers is offering printable coupons. In my couponing adventures, it is very well discussed that P&G does NOT offer printables for their products due to fraud. So, on that note, I will be emailing them to make sure they are actually supposed to be there(don't want another Brita or Kingsford disaster) but I will also be quick to print before they are gone.
These would be GREAT to use at HEB with the current P&G promotion and possibly the Yellow B coupon for $4 off Pampers when you buy Always or Tampax as well.

Don't forget to sign up for our coupon class being held March 10th.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment