Monday, March 12, 2012

New - Right Guard $2 off 2 coupon - Great for Walgreens sale

$2.00 off 2 Anti-Perspirant, Deodorant, Body Wash

If you missed out on the $3/2 printable for Right Guard a couple weeks ago, you can still get a good deal at Walgreens with this $2/2 IP.
Walgreens has these body washes on sale bogo for $4.49 each.  Buy 4 and you will get a $4 RR back.
So, with this new IP, your transaction will look like this
4 bodywash = $8.98
-2 $2/2
=$4.98
Get back $4 RR making it just .98 for 4 bodywash or ~ .25 a piece!!!!

While you are printing the $2/2 you might also consider printing these coupons:
$1/2 Clorox products including wipes.  HEB sells the trial size for .88 making them just .38
.25 Clorox bleach, I am hoping for a sale at Randalls with triples
.50 KC Masterpiece bbq sauce, again I am hoping for a Randalls sale
$3/2 Huggies Slip ons, always good to have on hand for CVS and Walgreens sales
$2 Renu, free at Target and I am planning on trying to use it at HEB for trial size

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment