Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Woo Hoo! Some GREAT deals at Randalls (Safeway) this week!

My friend Courtney got her Randalls ad today and she is so awesome she took some pics and sent to me so I don't have to wait up until midnight for the ad to post (thanks Court!)

First off, you might want to consider getting a $5 off $50 coupon from RecycleBank this week, because I think you can probably get to $50 bucks pretty easy this week with some of these HOT deals!

Now, you might want to try to plan your trip on Friday, because there are some super HOT Friday only deals.


Ok, so ALL week Randalls is offering up a spend $75 in a single transaction and get back $10 oynso coupon to be used through April 10.  This is a GREAT promotion (keep in mind you will need $75 worth of purchase AFTER all Randalls store coupons but before all manufacturer coupons)

For $5 Friday, here are the HOT deals:
$5  Green Mountain Keurig K cups 12 ct
-$2 IP(zip 12345) or $2 IP
=$3 WOW .25 a cup (my coworkers are gonna be giddy!)

$5  Filippo Berio 25.5 Olive Oil
-$1 IP
$4 or .16 an oz (GREAT price if it is EVOO)
 $5 for Freschetta or Red Baron pizzas
-$1.50/2 insert Freschetta 3-4 SS
= $8.50, get back $5 cat off new frozen food items for buying $10 worth of frozen food , makes pizzas $1.75 each
$5 for 3 lbs of strawberries.  That is $1.67/lb which is a pretty decent price right now

Rest of ad:
$1.99 for I Can't Believe Its Not Butter (with in ad coupon)
-$1.25 IP 
= .74

.88  Dr Pepper 2 liters
-.55 hangtags
=.33 each

$2.49 Hormel Natural Choice Lunchmeat
-.50 IP
=$1.49 (when did lunch meat get so expensive???)
Reynolds Wrap will be $2.99 with in ad coupon
-$1.50 IP
-$1.49 each

Unadvertised items:
$1  noodles
-.50 insert 3-11 SS
=FREE

.99 Dial hand soap pump(just the blue one)
-.35 insert 3-11 RP
=FREE

I hope to find a few more finds when I go check for unadvertised sale items :D

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of noodles are a dollar? I need some spag. noodles!

Anonymous said...

thanks ZM for posting all these deals.
I just looked through my 3/4 SS three times and just cannot find that Freschetta coupon....
was it only in the Spanish version of the coupon inserts?
Thanks again.
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Are any of the Freschetta or Red Baron pizzas considered "new" for rolling over the $5 frozen food cat?

katycouponers said...

anon the yakisoba are like ramen so not regular pasta noodles.

Jenn, I just listed it from the database, I don't have my inserts inside and didn't get a chance to look.

Anon there are some new REd Baron but not Freschetta. They are the new pizza with sides, Best RC pizza, and the REd baron for one pizzas and the super slice

Post a Comment