Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What Printable coupons am I printing?


I have to admit I try to look at several locations of IP's at least once a week and print for deals I know of or think will come up with some hot coupons. Here are the IPs I am personally printing off

Go Here and use zip 99218
$.25/1 Oikos Greek Yogurt, will be good at Randalls with triples :D

.75 Kraft Touch of Philadelphia Natural slices, for Randalls bogo sale and Kraft catalina(buy 3, get $2, buy 4 get $3, buy 5+ get $4 oynso)

.25 Dannon Light and Fit 4 pack, again Randalls, often can find these reduced for quick sale

.50/2 Kraft Natural Cheese, bogo sale and catalina deal

$2 Sally Hansen Lip product (reports of getting free at CVS)

$1 Kiss artificial nails (reports of free at Dollar General and kids love playing with these)

Go here to print $1 Brawny paper towels, currently $1.25 at HEB and Kroger

Go here and look for the ad banner for $4/4 select Kelloggs cereals, this will be great for Safeway sale starting tomorrow -you might need to refresh the page for the ad to pop up looks like this:
Thanks SD!

Go here to get
.50/1 Chex Mix, the .50/1 are getting rare so I print them just in case of a sale
.30/1 Yoplait Lactose free, free at Randalls after triple, these beep so make sure they double for you

Go here to print a $2 off Renu with no size restrictions.  Should make the trial size free at Target.
Thanks CouponProBlog

Not a printable, but go here to request P&G homemailers!




Time is running out for our  coupon class being held March 10th. Let me know if you want a spot as a walk in.


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment