Monday, March 19, 2012

FREE Full Size M&Ms at Walgreens :D


If you glance at the front page of the Walgreen's ad this week, you might notice they have an ad for Mars single candy for 2/$1.  Well, the regular items on the candy aisle were marked the 2/$1 but these Easter Themed M&Ms tage showed 3/$2.  I had my store do a price check and sure enough, they rang up 2/$1 so FREE with the 3-18 RP. SWEET (I am an M&M NUT!)
Thanks Adria


For the CVS shoppers, you might want to consider saving two of your coupons for next week.  CVS will have the Mars Easter Egg or Bunny Singles (Snickers, Milky Way) on 3 day sale for 2/$1 and earns $1 ECB wyb 2, limit 2.  With the insert coupon, you will make a profit of $1, and if you have any unexpired .25/1 CRT coupons, you can potentially make $1.50 per two purchased :D

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so wish I got these instead of the snickers, either way I'm in heaven lol

Post a Comment