Thursday, March 29, 2012

SweetJack 10% off - $16.20 for Texas Car Inspection with Emissions Test, $36 for Brazilian Steakhouse for 2


Have you hear of SweetJack yet?  I signed up back in October because they were offering a Texas Car Inspection with emissions testing for just $18 at any of the 12 MrSticker locations around the Houston area.  Seriously, right before this, I had paid over $35 to get one of our cars inspected YIKES!!!!!
Well, right now, you can use the code COMEBACKJACK10 to get an additional 10% off, making it just $16.20.  Your voucher is good for a year, so even if you don't need a car inspection now, you might want to consider this offer.

Another offer I took advantage of lately, is the 50% off the Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse voucher.  For $40 (or just 36 with the discount code) you can get a 3 course dinner for 2.  My husband has been wanting to go to one of the Brazilian steakhouses in town and for $40, I couldn't say no.  We are going on my birthday (you have to make reservations)  Yum!

I first Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Juliana said...

No sure why they sent me a 20% off this morning, but I got mine for $14.40! Now just need to remember to use it in October. Used the $18 deal last year, very easy.

Post a Comment