Monday, March 12, 2012

Kraft First Taste - Free Kraft Fresh Take and 2 High Value coupons


Have you logged in to your Kraft First Taste account lately?  I logged in and was offered a homemailer coupon for a free Kraft Fresh Take.  I also was able to print $1.50 off Philadelphia cooking cream and $1.50 off Philadelphia Indulgence Spreads.  I plan on taking these coupons to use at Randalls with their bogo cheese sale and catalina offer (Buy 3 get $2, buy 4 get $3, buy 5 or more get $4 oynso)

If you are not a member of Kraft First Taste, sign up today!  It is free to join and you get to try new free items from Kraft foods.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I'm thinking about trying the free Kraft Fresh Take. I can only print one coupon. Can you print two?

Anonymous said...

I thought the catalina for Kraft was over on Sunday. ?????

katycouponers said...

anon1: I was only able to print 1 of each
anon2: No, the catalina was working for me today, I believe the end date is 3/18 which would be NEXT Sunday

Post a Comment