Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sunday Coupon Preview - 4 inserts!



Wow! We are slated to get 4 inserts this weekend.
Check out the preview of what we might get here.
What coupons are you excited about getting?

I personally am excited about the
Freshpet coupons (in the past it made these free/cheap)
Precise Tylenol $5, should probably get a deal at CVS or Walgreens
$3 Science Diet mature cat food (perfect for my older cat)
lots of Hasbro game coupons (good for stocking the gift closet)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

we only got 3 inserts.. the GM, RP and SS.

Anonymous said...

I only see 3 inserts.1 red plum, 1 smartsource, 1 Gm...I live in pearland....

Lisa

southerninspiration said...

I bought a paper at WalMart and got home to find that there were NO coupons in it!! I was so mad!!
Suzanne

Angie said...

I only had 3 inserts. :(

Anonymous said...

I only got 3 inserts (delivered). can anyone confirm 4 inserts in the Houston/Katy area??

Anonymous said...

I only got 3 inserts as well. I live in pearland....


Lisa

Shuchi said...

1 Red Plum, 2 Smart Source, 1 Genereal Mills in Katy.

Kristin said...

I got 3 inserts in my early edition, and a different SS in my driveway paper. UGH!

Anonymous said...

I live in katy also n only got 3 inserts! :(

Anonymous said...

I also live in katy n only got 3 inserts :(

Ashley said...

I live in Alvin/Danbury area and I only got 3 in all 7 papers I bought... plus my mom only got 3 in the one that she gets delivered. :( Boo! I wanted the candyland coupons too :(

qrazyguy said...

My early edition delivered to my house on Saturday had all 4 inserts, but today I bought 2 more papers at Valero and then later 2 more at HEB and all 4 of those papers only had 3 inserts! :-(

katycouponers said...

Well it seems like Chronicle really is doing wonky things to us couponers. My friend's papers had 4 inserts but I only got 3 as well. What a bummer that I didn't get the insert with the Airwick coupon :(

Mariah Washington said...

I only got a RP & SS in my deliverd Chronicle...(sad face)

Anonymous said...

You all are complaining that you only got 3, but I purchased two papers from Walmart and only got 2! I know you are upset about not getting the extra one, but be glad you got one more than me!

Post a Comment