Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Heb Ad - Sept 28 - Oct 4th


Heb Marketplace in Sugar Land (Hwy 6 and University) is now open and they still have a special Grand Opening ad. I will feature these first for those local to Sugar Land, then I will feature my local stores ad after.
Please remember Heb has regional ads and they can vary greatly in meat and produce prices, so please go online and view your local zip code to confirm you have the same prices as my ad. I have noticed a variance in stores just 3 miles apart.
Also note, HEB accepts coupons at face value. You can review their coupon policy here.

Sugar Land MarketPlace ad:
.97/lb Beef Brisket packer style (limit 1 with $10 additional purchase)

.77/lb White Seedless Grapes

$1.99 Red Baron pizzas (limit 2 with $10 additional purchase)
-$2/2 tearpad (I think I found mine at Randalls)
=.99 each wyb 2

.88/lb Colossal Sweet Onions

5 for $5 Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers
-.50/2 insert 9-11 GM
= .75 each wyb 2 (great price for the broccoli ones :)

Buy Lysol twin pack Toilet Bowl Cleaner get free
Lysol Wipes (with in store coupon)
*Don't know prices yet, but this might be a sweet deal with the Lysol wipes rebate here
And the Lysol coupons here and here
I will update with pricing when I get a chance to go

$7 Monster High Fashion Dolls
*This is close to half retail price on these, never too early to start saving for Christmas

Meal Deal:
Buy Oscar Mayer Carving Board or Deli Select Meat and Kraft Natural Cheese Slices or Shredded cheese get free with Yellow in store coupons:
Kraft Easy Mac Cups
Kool Aid Drink Mix 5 pack
Heb Ridged Potato Chips 4 oz
Nabisco Big Bag Snacks 3-3.25 oz

There is also a combo that if you Buy Oscar Mayer Carving Board meat, you get free Stove Top.  You should able to combine these deals since the sizes seem the same.
*Not sure the cost of meat and cheese (will try to update later) but if you are buying anyway, this could be a pretty good deal.
Also, Kraft will donate 2 meals to local food banks for each purchase of the meal deal :)

My HEB ad:
$1.97/lb Beef Shoulder roast or Texas Style Beef Ribs (limit 2 with $10 additional purchase)

Buy Heb milk gallon, get free Grade AA dozen eggs with in store coupon

.88 HEB Bake Shop whole wheat bread 24 oz with in store coupon

.77/lb Peaches

3 for $1 Cucumbers

3 for $1 Green Bell Peppers

$1 Franks Red Hot Sauce 12 oz
-.50 IP
= .50 each

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment