Friday, September 9, 2011

Free Babytalk Magazine Subscription



I don't personally have a "baby" anymore, but I am excited to sign up for this free subscription. Why you ask? Well, for those of you that have been couponing for awhile, perhaps some of you recall in February, these magazines happened to have a $10 off anything in the Amazon baby store coupons inside! There was no minimum purchase required and I was able to get my kiddos several bottles of Loreal kids shampoo for free because of this deal.
While I can't promise they will have something like that again in this magazine, I do know most stores are gearing up for the Christmas shopping rush, so we might just find some good coupons in this magazine! I am signing up in the hopes of getting some free coupons with the free subscription :)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment