Friday, September 2, 2011

Hot Printables! Including .50 Old El Paso product coupon!


Seeing as I LOVE taco night, I really LOVE when this coupon comes around!
The .50 off Old El Paso should make for cheap refried beans at Randalls or cheap taco seasoning at Walmart or Target.  I am always on a hunt for cheap taco seasoning and was sad to not get taco night last night because my husband's car battery died and I had to go rescue him :(

Any go here, and enter zip code 12345 in the top left corner then sort by selection Food to find this coupon quickly.  While you are there, you might also considering printing the .50 off Chex Mix and Bugles.  Should net free if/when it goes on sale at Randalls.
Then change zip to 90210 to print a bogo coupon for Sunrype fruit strips and a bogo coupon for Sunrype Squiggles.  These are fruit strips and treats found in the produce section of Randalls.  I love these for my kids because they are real fruit and are less processed.  I also noticed a $1 off coupon for Paseo paper towels.  I thought I saw these in the Food Town ad, but I will need to double check.

Also, if you are a Walgreens shopper, you might want to print the .30 Carmex coupon to combine with the register reward promo this week (Carmex moisturizing lip balm $1.50 receive $1.50 RR, ends tomorrow)

Thanks CouponProBlog for heads up on OEP coupon and Carmex coupon.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment