Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Randalls Sept 21-27th



$1 Fresh Express bagged salad
-$1 homemailer (VocalPoint)
=FREE

.99/lb Red Seedless grapes

.59 (wyb 8 or more, mix and match event) Lipton Pure Leaf or Natural tea
-$1/2 insert (regional)
=.09 each (I don't see this coupon listed on couponmom but it is listed in HCW dbase)

$1.49 Sara Lee Soft and Smooth Wheat Bread (wyb 8 or more, mix and match event)
-.50 cellfire
=.99

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Erin M said...

Did you get a catina offer from Randalls for a free 8x8 Shutterfly hard Cover Photo Book? I got it over a month ago and it expires in a few days so going to try to get it today. Pretty awesome deal I think :)

katycouponers said...

No :( I have been getting a $10 cat for Plum District but cannot figure out how to redeem it if you are already a member

Post a Comment