Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kroger - Free Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta


Apparantly Kroger is now carrying at least 1 variety of the Ronzoni Garden Delight pasta.  We have been getting $1 off coupons for these but no one could ever find them in Houston.  It seems they are now showing up, at least in the ronzoni variety at some Kroger stores.  If you have the $1 off coupons from 5-15 SS you can get them free right now, but you will need to hurry, the coupons expire on Saturday 9-10.
You can go here and enter your zip to see if a Kroger near you carries these.
*This picture was sent to me from a friend so I am not sure what Kroger this was taken in and how many facings they have of this product.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know if this item is whole grain? I can't eat refined carb pastas. I can only eat complex carb according to my doc.

Anonymous said...

One of the times I wish there was a "flag" option, because you put Kroger down when they don't offer or do what you want, but then post the free offers and "use" them for those. To be nice, I can only say "fair-weathered".

katycouponers said...

Anon, for the record, I did not go get these but my friend asked if I would post the deal so I did for those that still shop Kroger.

Mayra C. said...

I hate to see bad comments against the bloggers, annonymus if you don't agree with the post of this blog don't read it after all is her blog and she can post what ever she wants. We all at some point have complaint of something but yet still doing it...

Anonymous said...

thanks for giving us the update. i dont shop much at kroger either, unless we get a home mailer for a free item, which is rare...lol. i wish it was in the kroger ad so i could price match this at walmart.(not sure if walmart carries this item)... thanks again for all your hardwork

Post a Comment