Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover Live at Reliant Arena - $19


If you have been considering going to see Dave Ramsey, you might want to jump on today's Groupon. Dave Ramsey will be doing his Total Money Makeover event at Reliant Arena on October 8th from 1 - 6 pm. For just $19 you will get a ticket to his interactive presentation, a workbook and 30 days of access to his website.
If you have considered getting "gazelle intense", you might not want to miss this event. I had the wonderful opportunity to see Dave live a couple years ago thanks to my coupon buddy Allisyn and he really got me motivated to get back on track and back to reaching my financial goals.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment