Thursday, September 8, 2011

Safeway(Randalls, Tom Thumb) money maker on Cereal - Even better!!!!!


Goodness, I must have had my head in the clouds yesterday when I was posting this Randalls deal. I thought I looked through all the coupon databases and was suprised we didn't have a coupon for ANY cereal but thanks to Anon commenting to use a coupon, I looked again and there IS a valid coupon!!!!! Sheesh.  The 8-7 RP has a $1/2 any Kelloggs cereal!(thanks anon for your helpful comment :)
So now instead of being a $9 money maker, you can turn the deal into a possible $19 money maker if you have 10 coupons.  If you have multiple members of your household for the Cars 2 code, you could potentially get 50 boxes of cereal(max limit on the Aarp rebate) and really score a profit.

And remember, there are several fire houses and local schools collecting donations for the fire victims in Bastrop.  I am sure they would welcome boxes of cereal!  You might consider talking to your grocery manager about ordering boxes of cereal for you.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Plus, if you have the Kellogg's Back to School book, you can get $1.50 off of fresh fruit when you buy 2 boxes of cereal. :) Time to buy and freeze, if you're buying a lot of cereal.

JB said...

Can you tell me where you found the Kellogg's Back to School book, pls? TIA!

Kristin said...

I found them in Krogers a couple months back. Like maybe July?

Anonymous said...

my randall's only allows use of 2 coupons :(

JB said...

Thanks for the info, Kristin!

Post a Comment