Friday, September 2, 2011

CVS - Suprise on Summer Clearance

I stopped into CVS today to scan my card and noticed my store had tags up that stated selected summer clearance was at 75% off. Well, I was not 100% clear what was considered summer stuff as they had some toys on that same aisle. Because of that I took a ton of stuff to the scanner and checked it out!

All the Discover Kids stuff(pottery wheel, camara etc) still rang full price. As did the Zhu Zhu stuff.


However, these digital piggy banks rang up $2.49 and so I caved and bought 2 for my girls.  They keep tally of the value of the coins inside and since my $5 beauty club ECB printed today I could not help myself.  The girls were THRILLED!


These Sing A ma jigs also rang up 75% off ($3.25).  They were not really marked clearly as you can plainly see!  They also had a few Cars 2 "hot wheel" style cars(like we were getting at HEB free with Juicy Juice purchase).  These also rang up 75% off at $1.25 each (I don't have boys so I passed)
AND they had a few Zoobles singles also 75% off (sorry, I don't remember the price).

You might want to check your CVS and price check some of the toys!  I was happy with my scores today!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

4 comments:

Shuchi said...

which cvs were the cars at? i better hurry!!

katycouponers said...

shuchi, I am sorry to disappoint but this store only had 2-3 and it is in sugarland(hwy 6) too far to drive I would suspect :(

I have not been checking Katy stores so not sure the stores there that are 75%

Anonymous said...

Both CVS in Orange had a few Teacup Piggies for $3.75 on their summer clearance, too. My dd has no interest in them, so I didn't buy any.

Anonymous said...

Awesome score!!! makes me want to go to CVS ;)

imm

Post a Comment