Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Softsoap or Irish Spring Body wash IP - Print Now for next week @CVS


I just got my CVS ad for next week in the mail and looking through it, I suggest you print one of these coupons this week for use next week.

The SoftSoap and Irish Spring Body Wash will be on sale for $2.99 with $2 in ECBS, making them just .99.
You can print this .75 off Softsoap bodywash to get it for .24 or this .50 off Irish Spring to get it for .49. (Either coupon requires sign up) The limit is 1 total out of the two.

*I also noticed a display at Walmart for little (6 oz I think) Softsoaps for .99,so just .24 after coupon if you want to print 2 copies :)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment