Wednesday, September 28, 2011

HOT - Silk Milk Coupon - money maker with price match at Walmart


Go to facebook and LIKE Silk and then click on the Shareable link. Share the coupon with at least one of your facebook friends and you will get to print a coupon for $1.25 off 1 Half Gallon. (turn off your pop up blocker). Then take your Gerlands or Food Fair ad with you to Walmart and price match the .99 price and get .26 overage!
You can also go here and here to print two sets of .75/1 coupons for more savings :)

Thanks JennS for the heads up on the $1.25 coupon.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

rosanna said...

thank you Stephanie!! We go through alot of soy milk/coconut milk in my house, and I just noticed an hour ago that I'm out of it!

Post a Comment