Thursday, September 1, 2011

HOT $1 off Any Simply OJ orange juice - 13.5 oz should be free


OMG! I LOVE Simply Orange. I refuse to buy other orange juice because it just does not taste as good and when I have I have been disappointed.
Right now you can go here and get $1 off any size, making the 13.5 oz free most times at Randalls or Kroger and making the 59 oz $1.99 YUM!

Also, if you sort by beverage, you will notice there is also a $1 coupon for any size Simply Limeade, Lemonade or Lemonade with Raspberry.  This should also make the 13.5 oz free.

Thanks Susan and Imm for the heads up!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only oj I will drink. Out of the ones I have tried, this is the only one that doesn't upset my stomach. The one with no pulp, added calcium and vitamin D is my #1 choice.

katycouponers said...

That is the exact one I get too anon. I need all the calcium I can get because I am not a fan of milk and I am not a fan of pulp.
I truly LOVE this oj it is so yummy

Anonymous said...

I don't know where to ask but since I live near Katy I figured this was the best site! Besides HEB, Randalls,walmart, and kroger...what are the other grocery stores near by? Do we have Publix, Giant, or anything like that? TIA

Post a Comment