Friday, September 16, 2011

Reader Spotlight: Free YoCrunch at Food Fair, Gerlands (or Walmart with price match!)




Wow! This is a hot deal one of my readers sent my way.  Reader Veronica read my deal matchups for Food Fair this week found here, and emailed me this deal yesterday morning (I was limited on internet yesterday due to travel)

If you read my post, I mentioned that the YoCrunch yogurt cups are on sale for 4 for $1 this week.
Well, Veronica emailed me about a printable coupon for $1/4 for these cups making them FREE!!!!
Just go to YoCrunch and print the coupon that says $1 off 2 cookie and candy multipacks.  When you print this coupon, it actually prints for $1 off 4 YoCrunch cups! SWEET.

Thanks again Veronica for the email (and all my other readers that have emailed me this last week or two, I am working on responding to your emails).

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.
 Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment