Tuesday, September 6, 2011

CVS week of 9/11-9/17, few IPs to print and other deals for next week


Looking through the CVS ad some more and it looks like RepHresh tampons will be $6.79 and earn you a $6.79 ECB (limit 1). I knew the last time these were out there was an IP for them so I went searching and did finally find it. Go here to print a $1 off coupon making this a $1 money maker.

Thanks Amit for the coupon link.

Some other deals next week are as follows:

Playtex Gentle Glide or Sport Tampons 36 count $7.99 , earns $3 ECB, limit 1
I received a homemailer about a month ago for a free up to $5 18 count or larger (sorry, cannot remember where I got this, but I am pretty sure I probably blogged about it)
-$1 CVS IP
If you have this homemailer, you will make $1 getting the 36 count instead of using the free on just an 18 count :)
*Glad I forgot to take the IP with me when I went yesterday, I was gonna use it for $1 mm on the 18 count. Woo Hoo

Huggies jumbo packs $8.99, earns $1 ECB, limit 1
If you have any free CRTs from the buy 6 get 1 free promo from CVS, I would suggest you save it for next week to make an extra up to $2.50 purchasing these (ad shows most Sunday papers will get a $1.50 manuf coupon, and you earn $1 ECB, so $2.50 profit potential)

Dawn dish soap 9-10.3oz will be .99, limit 5
-.75 insert P&G = .24 on the Hand Renewal variety

Lysol 80 ct wipes (this is a pretty good deal if you need the wipes like me) 2/$10
Airwick i-motion kit $4.99, spend $20 get $10 in ECBS
There is a rebate for a free Lysol wipes(up to $3) when you buy 3 Lysol products, with one having to be wipes.
Buy 3 wipes @ $15, 1 Airwick Imotion @ 4.99, earn $10 ecb back and mail off receipt to get $3 back
-.50/2 IP  (must register, it only let me print 1 per computer) on wipes
-$4 insert for Airwick 8-14 SS
Final price : $2.49  for 3 large containers of wipes and 1 i-motion or .63 each
*There is also a $2 Saving Star coupon for the Airwick freshmatic compact, but I am not sure if the imotion and the compact is considered the same thing, though it wouldn't hurt to load it just in case.  Thanks SD for the heads up on SavingStar coupon

St Joseph 81 mg 36 ct aspirin $2, earns $1 ECB limit 1
-$1 insert 8-7 SS or Aug All You mag
Final price: FREE

Ben Gay 2 oz $5.49
-$5 insert (says found in most Sunday papers, so perhaps in the 9-11 paper?)
Final price : .49

CVS allergy relief 5 ct (loratadine, cetirizine, or fexofenadine) $3.69, earn $3.69 ECB, limit one
Final price: FREE

Aussie or Herbal Essence shampoo, conditioner or styler $2.99, Earn $1 ECB, limit 3
-$1 insert 8-7 RP
Final price: .99 each

*Please note, I am not sure which region my ad is for as a couple weeks back my ad advertised a sale on Dr Pepper that was not good for Houston.  Sure hoping all these deals are good in Houston but be sure to check the local ad before purchasing if you don't have your own home mailer to take with you.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment