Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oh Happy Day - HEB in Sugar Land Grand Opening - September 14th!!!!!!!


I was so excited when I left work for lunch and my gas light came on. Ok, not excited about almost being out of gas, but super excited that the new HEB gas station was open so I fueled up there and in the process I took a picture of the happy sign on the building. Of course I was too lazy to actually drive closer to the sign so this is the quality you get:

This was supposed to be a super awesome pic of that white banner hanging on  the building but as you see, the distance kind of hinders the awesomeness.
I have been admiring the construction of this building on a daily basis and hoping for a sign of life soon as the signs say Opening Fall 2011.  Well, I am happy to report they are not gonna make us wait until the actual seasonal start of fall and will be opening their doors September 14!!!!!!!! YAY!
By the way ,the gas station is open now and they are super concerned about our hands and the mess of gassing up that they are even supplying disposable gloves :)

For those of my readers with an actual Sugar Land address, I am pretty sure you will receive a homemailer with a freebie for the store(one of my friend's already called and said she got one-funny she was calling me to tell me the grand opening exciting news WHILE I was gassing up and taking the pictures, lol Great couponers think alike!) I have to admit I was so excited I forgot to even hear what she said they are offering free, lol.*
Hopefully with the Walmart directly across the highway, we will get some awesome price wars :)

For those that have been living in a fog, this new HEB is on Hwy 6 and 90A with the primary entrance on University Blvd!
WOO HOO!!!!

*Edit to add, dh just said my sentence did not make sense.  He asked "how do you forget to hear what someone says?"  I had to remind him of one of my really BAD habits and that is talking over people(I know it is a terrible habit I have been working on, but most my family does it so it requires YEARS of training to fix apparantly)
Anyway, reader Anna was nice enough to fill in the gaps by letting me know she also got the homemailer and it was for a 3 pack of Magnum ice cream.(I knew I heard 3 and ice cream but thanks for filling in the middle Anna G, see you at the opening, lunch time!)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment