Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kroger Spin to Win Online Game - Win $ ecoupons


I apparantly keep forgetting to post about this online game and I apologize. Thanks Courtney and GlennJ for the reminder.
Go here and log in and you will be able to play the Kroger Spin to Win game. The good thing about this game is that if you win, you win a coupon for just a $1, $2, $3 or $4 off your total shopping order. Much better than winning a coupon off an item you probably would not buy!
If you don't win, you can keep playing daily. I have played the last four days(I know, sorry for forgetting to post) and today was the FIRST day I finally won!

You can win twice per Kroger Plus Card.  Game ends Sept 10th. 

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see  my disclosure statement here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohooo!!! Received 50 cents thru cellfire and just won $1 on the spin game - very cool!! Thanks!! - Mercedes V.

Anonymous said...

I won a 3 dollars off can I still use my manufacturing coupon to

katycouponers said...

Since these are just $ off your bill, yes you should be allowed to combine with manuf. coupons

Post a Comment