Thursday, September 29, 2011

Randalls (Safeway) Hershey Syrup for just .69 a bottle*


It is girls' night with me and my girls so I am gonna send you to a fellow blogger for other highlights of items that are part of the Randalls Mix and Match promo, but I wanted to feature one item I am super excited about. This one you will NOT find in the ad, but I noticed it marked at my store.

Hershey Syrup in all varieties (milk chocolate, Special Dark, strawberry, caramel and the lite chocolate are all $1.19 after buy 8 or more savings of .50 per item. Combine that with the $1/2 insert coupon from 8-28 SS and you can get them for just .69 a bottle. WOW! But you need to hurry, as the coupon expires tomorrow!

For other matchups on the Randalls sale, please visit Coupon Kristin as she has done a great job matching coupons to the ad this week.

*Keep in mind that you must purchase 8 or more items in a single transaction to get the sale price.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Awww, thanks for the shout out. ;)

Post a Comment