Sunday, September 11, 2011

Foodarama - Digiorno Pizza YUM!!!!


If you LOVE DiGiorno pizza as much as I do, you might want to see if you happen to live near a Foodarama. In their ad this week, they have the 12" Digiorno pizza on sale for just $3.99. Couple that with the $3/2 Digiorno pizza tearpad coupons that I have seen at Randalls, Walgreens, and CVS and you have a pretty sweet deal. You can even take the ad to Walmart to price match!
2 Digiorno @$3.99 each = $7.98 - $3/2 tp = $4.98 for 2 pizzas or $2.49 each!

Thanks reader Angela W for the heads up and pic of your ad.

Other deals I see in the Foodarama ad include:

.66 each Small Hass Avocados

.68/lb Roma tomatoes

.88 Gatorade 32 oz

.88 Pictsweet frozen veggies 14-16 oz

.99 each Fabuloso Cleaner 22-28 oz - .50 insert 7-24 SS = .49
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment