Saturday, September 3, 2011

HOT deal on Kingsford Charcoal - Home Depot

WOW! We are painting my daughter's room this weekend so I ran into Home Depot to gather up some paint swatches. Well, right inside the door I noticed this huge display of charcoal.  These 2 packs are basically 40 lbs of charcoal for only $7.97!   Pair that with the $3 coupon in the MDA booklets at Randalls and you have got an awesome deal!
I didn't see a date listed on the display so not sure when this deal ends.  I am hoping it is a labor day weekend special.

Edit to add: I just checked the online ad and this is advertised good until 9/7!
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tried this deal @ Home Depot in Pearland - two cashiers refused my coupons "coupon is for a single pack" - my mom was getting embarrassed and it looked like was about to start raining - so I paid the $7.97 for three sets - plan to go back tomorrow and ask for manager - Mercedes V.

Anonymous said...

I posted a comment earlier from my phone but I think I forgot to hit submit. I tried teh same things at the HD at I-10 and the Beltway. It beeped and she went to ask someone and I was told I couldn't use it because it was the double pack and it was on sale! Really? Needless to say I left empty handed because I wasn't in the mood to argue. I would be curious Mercedes to see what happens! Please let us know....

Anonymous said...

Just purchased the charcoal & used the coupon at the Missouri City location without any problem. They even gave us a couple of bottles of water to thank us for our patronage - plan to return this afternoon to purchase a vanity - Mercedes V.

Anonymous said...

Anon - Home Depot in Missouri City has a Lowe's located across the street - they are glad to keep any customers from walking. Today they accepted my MQ with a smile. FYI - Tomorrow I'm going to buy a gift card @ Krogers (4x fuel points) and then use my Home Depot GC to pay for a vanity.
Like I posted on chatroll, Mgr Wes in Pearland said it was double dipping to use a MQ with a special price item - claims he & wife are couponers - claims any store who accepts the MQ is out of compliance with corporate policy. Referred to fine print at bottom of ad front page "Offer cannot be combined w/any other offer including 6 month deferred financing..." as their coupon policy as he walked away.

Post a Comment