Saturday, September 17, 2011

50% off Chilis Gift Card through MyPoints


I got an email from MyPoints for a $20 Gift Card for Chili's for only $10. I am not sure if everyone who is a member is offered this, but since I LOVE Chili's I jumped at this. Hopefully some of my readers got this too. Check your emails or log into your MyPoints account.

Not a member of MyPoints ? It is free to join and you can earn points simply by clicking on emails or taking surveys. Those points can then be redeemed for gift cards. I have been a member now since September 2004 and usually earn enough points a year to earn a $25 gift card, and I usually don't do the surveys, just the emails.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment