Sunday, September 11, 2011

Petsmart - Some pretty cheap deals!


I have had company all weekend due to my youngest's birthday party so I didn't make it out shopping until well after 3:30 pm today.
My friend emailed me a ton of pics and deals this morning for Petsmart  she saw while shopping there today for her pets and since I had a $5/25 expiring today, I decided to drop in and I found a few more deals. So here are the deals going on right now at Petsmart for you pet parents.

First off, I know my store will not let me use a $5/25 unless my total at checkout exceeds $25 AFTER coupons, so I was excited when I noticed the Try Me Free sticker on the Science Diet Weight Loss System box.  These packages are certainly not cheap, but I can hold out for my money back in 8-10 weeks and once I get my rebate I will donate the kit. (I don't personally have a dog and my family does not have any obese dogs)  The product was $39.99 + tax for the small dogs (which is the one I purchased) or $49.99 for the large breed.  You will not get your tax back, but I knew my $5/25 would eat my tax for me. (3.29 in tax so $1.71 free dollars to spend on stuff I use!).  Notice the peelie on the package: cash register receipt must be dated 5/1/11-11/30/11, must include original UPC from package. Must be postmarked by 12/31/11.  Rebate good for purchase price (up to $60!)

Then, while I was there, I picked up my free 3.5 lb bag of Science Diet Age Defying for cats 11 years or older.  I got selected for the BzzAgent on this food for my 14 year old cat and I have been meaning to pick it up all week.  Well, while picking up this food, there was a little booklet from Science Diet stuck in between the bags.  Inside this booklet, pictured here:


were two coupons.
1 for $3 off any size Science Diet Age Defying cat or Ideal Balance dog food and
1 for a free can of Science Diet dog food, any size up to $1.69

Here is where my friend's emails come in handy.  My friend sent me a coupon link for $5 off any Authority dry cat or dog food.  Lucky for me, I have a cat because the cat food is on sale for only $5.99!  Not only that, but they have tearpad coupons at Petsmart that nets you two free cans of their moist food when you buy any size bag, see pic here:
So basically for .99, you can get 4 lbs of dry cat food and 2 cans of moist food.  Please note, printable does state one coupon per transaction.  Pretty sweet deal in my opinion!
(The smallest dog food bags were 8 lbs and $9.99 each with Petsperk card)

She also sent me one more picture on small animal food with a rebate, but I need to verify the rebate details as her email says one thing but her picture says another!  I will post this deal once I get clarification from my friend.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me where you can find $5/25 Petsmart coupons? Thanks.

katycouponers said...

Anon, I am a member of the Petsperk program and they email me coupon links from time to time

Post a Comment