Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sellers Bros ad Sept 7-13


Sellers Bros has 12 grocery locations around Houston. Find one near you here. Sellers Bros advertises they double coupons up to .50 but I am unsure the finer details as I really like their produce prices and we rarely have coupons for those.
Edit to add the link to their coupon policy here.

10 for $5 Libby's Vegetables
-$1/4 insert 8-28 RP
=$1 wyb 4 or .25 each
*limit 10 with $10 additional purchase

4 for $5 Large Grade A white eggs
*Limit 4 with $10 additional purchase

$1 Sara Lee Iron Kids white bread 24 oz
-.55 insert 8-28 RP
= .45 each
*limit 5 with $10 additional purchase

3 for $10 Paseo paper towels 8 pack
-$1 IP or insert 6-19 or 8-7 RP
=$2.33 per pack or .29 a roll
*limit 3 with $10 additional purchase

2 for .88 Haas Avocadoes
-.55 on $1.10 or more winetag (Build a Better Burger)
=.77 wyb 3 or .26 each

.88 Sweet Large Cantaloupes

2lbs $1 Roma tomatoes

.99 Fresh Bunch Spinach

$2.50 Tropicana Pure Premium OJ 59 oz
-$1/1 Sept All You
= $1.50 each (Maya, you can have my coupon if you want it ;)


$2.50 Sweet Texas Watermelons

$2 Petite Russet potatoes 5 lb bag

.77/lb Plums, peaches or pluots

$1.66 Old Orchard Apple Juice
-.50 IP (must register)
=.66 each after doubles

Thanks Kristin for link to coupon policy

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Sara Lee coupon says for 20 oz., do you think there are 20 oz. loaves too?

katycouponers said...

Anon, my coupon does not specify a size, it says:
Save 55c on any ONE (1) package of Sara Lee Iron Kids Better White* Bread

*Sara Lee Iron Kids has 2 times the fiber and 4 times the calcium of standard white bread

katycouponers said...

Both coupons in the coupon database also don't specify a size? What region are you in that your coupon states a size?

Anonymous said...

Houston... haha I just caught my mistake... i'm looking at the 8/14 RP Sara Lee coupon. I haven't even cut out this past Sunday's coupons. That's what I get for getting so far behind lol

katycouponers said...

lol, glad you told me. I looked at both hcw database and couponmoms too just to see if there was a huge regional variance.

Post a Comment