Friday, September 16, 2011

Heb Sept 14-20


Well, I was out of town for the grand opening of the new HEB in Sugar Land(Hwy 6 and University) so I was rather sad about that. What made it worse, is my coworker talked to his son while we were gone and HE got to go to the Grand Opening (he is 5, and boy was HE excited about HEB, lol)
Anyway, I had to go pick up my car from work today so I stopped in to grab the ad. Good thing as they have some AWESOME grand opening prices. So for those of you near there, make sure you run in and grab an ad and remember, you can always take it to Walmart for price matching if HEB is sold out.
After I post the HOT deals at the grand opening, I will post the deals I find in my regular homemailer HEB ad, just keep in mind:
Heb has regional ads and they can vary greatly in meat and produce prices, so please go online a view your local zip code to confirm you have the same prices as my ad. I have noticed a variance in stores just 3 miles apart.

Sugar Land Market HEB ad:
5 for $5 Strawberries 1 lb

$2.99 Blue Bell ice cream 1/2 gallon
-$1 IP (must register)
=$1.99 each YUM!
limit 2 with additional $10 purchase

$5/dozen Roses

$5 3 stem double Lily

.66 Powerade or Powerade Zero 32 oz or Dasani Water 1 liter

$6.47 St.Arnolds Beer 6 pack (my dh is excited about this one!!!!)

Kelloggs Pop Tarts 12 count 2 for $3 with in store coupon
-$1.50 on fresh produce wyb 2 - 12 ct poptarts!
= varies depending on your produce purchase!

There is also a $25 HEB gift card coupon in the ad at the Sugar Land Market HEB pharmacy only!

My HEB ad:
.77/lb Sanderson Farms whole chicken Grade A

$1.77/lb Strawberries 1 lb

3 for $1 Green Bell Peppers

5 for $1 Small Valencia Oranges

.98 Oscar Mayer Meat Wieners 16 oz with $1 in store coupon

5 for $5 Totinos Pizza rolls or pizza

5 for $5 Sunny delight
-.25 insert 8-25 SS
= .75 each

5 for $5 KC Masterpiece Barbecue Sauce
-.50/1 insert 8-21 SS
= .50 each

5 for $5 Hot or Lean pockets 2 ct
-$1/3 insert  8-21 SS
= $2/3 or .67 each

5 for $5 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
*with in ad coupon

.99 Trident, Dentyne or Stride 3 pack gum
- $1 insert 8-7 SS
= FREE - sorry it appears coupon is $1 off 3 multipacks :(

5 for $5 Ken's Dressing 8-9 SS
-$1 insert 8-14 SS
= FREE

***********************
Then, when I at the Sugar Land store, I walked around and saw several "B" store coupons.  You can combine store "B" coupons for additonal savings according to the HEB coupon policy, so hopefully these coupons might make for a cheap/free deal.

.50 Barilla Pasta Sauce (cheapest priced at $2.39)
-.55 insert 8-28 SS
= $1.10 each

Save $3/3 Honey Bunches of Oats 18 oz (priced at $2.28 each)

Save $1.59  6 pack Scotchbrite Sponges Multi-Purpose or Heavy Duty (priced at $4.46)

Buy any 2 pk Gerber cups, get a 1 pk free (priced at $5.47)

Buy L'Oreal Skincare or Sublime Sunless tanning item get second 50% off (cheapest $4.97, Revitalift)
*multiple coupons in HotCouponWorld Database

$1 off Sally Hansen Nail, Beauty Tools, Bleaches or depilatories (cheapest $1.88, another for $2.15)
-$.50 or 1/2  insert 7-31 RP or $1 insert off $2 or more 7-31 RP
=as low as .15 each

$2 off Revlon Eye or Nail Products(excludes beauty tools valued over $5) (cheapest $2.23 nail buffer)
-$1 Revlon color cosmetic insert 8-14 SS
-$1 Revlon beauty tool insert 7-31 SS
= as good as profit of .77

Buy 3 PediaSure Sidekicks 4 pks get 1 Pedialyte free ($5.97 for Pediasure)
-$2 insert 9-18 SS - 1.50 tearpad any Pediasure product (each says limit 1 per transaction)
= 14.41 for 4 or $3.60 each

Buy 2 Pediasure 6 pks get 1 free Pedialyte (9.97 for Pediasure)
-$2 insert 9-18 SS - 1.50 tearpad any Pediasure product (each says limit 1 per transaction)
= 16.44 or $5.48 each

Save $1/10 Friskies Wet Food cat food 5.5 oz (.65 a can)
-$1/20 cans insert 7-24 SS
=$10/20 cans or .50 a can (better deal to just buy the Meow Mix)

Save $1/10 Fancy Feast Cat food 3 oz (don't remember price???)
-Buy 3 get 1 free insert 8-7SS
= ???

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

3 comments:

Miss Megan said...

For those who don't have the hot pocket coupons: When I purchased two boxes of the hot pockets I received a cat coupon for $1/2 (pkg. size 7.5oz and up and all the boxes that are on sale for a dollar that I saw were 9 oz.) I used it and got another one. HTH

Anonymous said...

I went to the store and on the Revlon yellow coupon, I saw that it said (includes beauty tools over $5), so I was confused as to whether it was only or also $5 and up. What do you think? Were you able to use both coupons and did the manuf. Q beep? TIA

katycouponers said...

Anon, you are correct, I misread the coupon. Hmm that is strange wording, not sure if only the beauty tools need to be $5 or everything? I have not tried the coupons yet as I was just dropping off a script and not shopping.

Post a Comment