Thursday, September 1, 2011

All You Magazine Deal - As low as .71 each after cash back


Talk about a timely deal. I just got my All You in the mail yesterday and it is my next to last issue. I was hoping to find a deal on a subscription and for today, Shop at Home is offering 50% back on all purchases through Magazines.com. The 1 year subscription is $19.97 and the 2 year is $34. You will earn half that value back in your Shop at Home account making the 1 year .83 an issue and the 2 year being .71 an issue.
If you renew direct with All You, they charge $1.25 an issue so I am happy with this deal. Also, I was able to pay with paypal! Super easy.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment