Tuesday, September 13, 2011

No Internet tonight :(

I am in the beautiful state of PA and had grand plans of posting my matchups tonight for Food town, Sellers Bros, Gerlands and Foodarama. Unfortunately my computer can't seem to connect to the internet and I have not perfected blogging entirely from my phone. Hopefully I will have internet at my hotel tommorrow and catch up, sorry readers, real life is getting in the way. Hoping I can sneak a stop at Giant Eagle while here.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

4 comments:

Shuchi said...

Enjoy your break!

BTW, did you hear about the fire in George Bush Park? It is now contained and put off. I could see the flames and smoke from my house.

katycouponers said...

Yes my dh texted me about it :( Stay safe everyone, hopefully I can bring rain back with me

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is off subject but I have a coupon question...lol....we got $1 off cottenelle tp in this past Sunday's paper, but on the coupon it says redeemable at family dollar, it doesn't say redeemable only at family dollar. and it does say manufacture coupon on left upper corner. can we use it at any store? BTW it was in the smartsource insert...thank u.

Lisa

katycouponers said...

yes, if it says manuf coupon and does not say redeem only at Family Dollar, you should be able to use it at any store that accepts manuf. coupons.

Post a Comment