Monday, September 5, 2011

Green Your School and Earn over 200 Recyclebank Points


I have to admit I have been lax and not logging into my Recyclebank account. Well, I logged in today and did the Green Your School Shopping tab and first day of school tab and in about 10 minutes I earned over 200 points! Yes, it was THAT easy.

What is Recyclebank? Recyclebank is a united community of passionate people dedicated to helping make the world a better place through reducing, reusing and recycling efforts.  They encourage you to take small actions in your life that will have a big impact on the world.  In return for these acts, you get rewarded with points which can be used for merchandise, coupons and discounts.  It is free to join and just takes a small amount of time and the rewards are pretty worth it.  Not just the rewards you can redeem but the overall effect of recycling.

With the 200 points I just earned today, I can redeem for a $5 off $50 coupon at Randalls (50 points), a $5 off $25 at Half Price Books (50 points), $10 off a $50 purchase at Staples(reduced to just 20 points!), and a free pound of coffee at Spec's (50 points). 
There are a ton of other options too though, like
$2 off 2 Earthbound Farms produce (75 points) - makes the carrots free at Walmart
$2 off Aveeno product (75 points) - makes the shave cream free with week at Walgreens
Papa John's pizza bogo large (75 points)
Misc free items at McDonalds (100 points)
Free cans of dog and cat food, etc.  There are over 200 rewards currently!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment