Sunday, December 4, 2011

Walgreens Run with this weeks deals


I had a $3 RR expiring today so I had to run to Walgreens. I also noticed the Arm and Hammer toothpaste is on sale buy 1 get 1 free. I personally LOVE Arm and Hammer and I still had some coupons left over from boxes I bought free at Randalls earlier in the year. If you don't have those coupons though, you can use the $1.50/2 IP here.

This is how my transaction played out:

12 dozen eggs .99

1 Sharpie .99
-.70 in ad coupon
=.29

4 Snickers nutcrackers .50 each (first rings as .59, then .41, then .50 for each additional)
-.44 in ad coupon (takes off .11 each)
-$1/2 IP
=Profit of .44 on 4

2 Arm and Hammer toothpaste* $4.29
-$4.29 for bogo sale
-$1 in package coupons or $1.50/2 IP
Final price: as low as $2.29 for 2 ($2.79 with IP)

I found this tearpad at my Walgreens next to the toothpaste and toothbrush.  The details are as follows:
Buy 2 products, get $2 rebate
Buy 3 products, get $3 rebate
Buy 5 products, get $5 rebate
Buy 8 products, get $10 rebate

At least 2 Arm and Hammer Spinbrush products  must be purchased between  October 1, 2011 and January 31, 2012
After first 2 Spinbrush products are purchased any other Spinbrush, Orajel, or Arm and Hammer toothpaste products qualify for additional savings.

I plan on combining my toothpaste purchase with the SpinBrushes I got from CVS(Walgreens also has the Spinbrushes for $1.99 after $2 IP and RRs.

Here is how my rebate will look:
2 Spinbrushes $3.98 (after ECBs)
2 Arm and Hammer toothpastes $2.29 (with my $1 coupons)
4 Arm and Hammer toothpastes $2.79 (with $1.50/2 IPS)
=$11.85 -$10 rebate
Final cost $1.85 for the 2 Spinbrushes for the girls and 6 of my preferred brand toothpaste :D

And I did not purchase any of these as I am really out of the diaper and wipe needing phase, but this is a pretty HOT deal on baby wipes for those in need.  Look for these $1 off peelies good only on the Green Tea and Cucumber 64 count.
These are on sale for $1.99 so with the coupon they reduce the price to .99 for 64 wipes or one and a half cents a wipe (STOCK UP PRICE IN MY BOOK!)
*I was informed by a reader who found the peelies that they expired on 11-30, sorry , didn't peel one since I didn't need them.


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment