Saturday, December 17, 2011

Glade Plugins Money Maker at Target

Wow! There is an awesome deal right now at Target that is not 100% advertised.  As you can see from the picture above, the Holiday Glade items are offering a $5 gift card when you purchase 5 in a single transaction.  What is NOT advertised is the fact that the Glade plugins Holiday Cheer(gold box pictured below) refills are ringing up $2.50 each instead of the advertised $4.50.


Combine this with the following printables to turn this deal into a money maker.  This is how I did this:

5 Glade Plug Ins 2 pack@ $2.50 = $12.50
-$1.50/3 Target IP
-4 x $2 manuf. IP (need 2 computers to print 4)
=$3 OOP earn $5 gift card for $2 profit

Some of my friends are doing 4 refills and 1 Glade Spray to use the additional .55 spray coupon in the 12-4 SS, making it a $2.55 money maker.  I didn't have that coupon with me though, so just got the refills!

Thanks Dee Rod and Mojosavings.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

ashley g. said...

do you know when this sale ends?

Post a Comment