Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chilis Daily Deals - Starting tomorrow through December 11th


Chili's just emailed me a list of Daily deals for the next week. Tomorrow's deal is for a free kid's meal with entree purchase.  This would have come in handy for me yesterday when we took the kids out to eat after the movie.  Limit 2 kids meal per adult meal purchased but be sure to print as many coupons as you are planning on getting kids meals.  My store requires a coupon for each kids meal.

Tuesday, December 6th - Free dessert with entree purchase
Wednesday, December 7th - Free chips and queso with entree purchase
Thursday, December 8th - Free chips and salsa with entree purchase
Friday, December 9th - $20 dinner for 2 - no coupon required, not valid in Alaska and Hawaii
Saturday, December 10th - Save 10% when you buy $100 or more in gift cards
Sunday, December 11th - Free dessert with entree purchase

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment