Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Techno Chaos - 1/2 Price Lego Play Session in Sugar Land!


UGH! This would have saved me $7.50 dollars yesterday! My husband has taken my kids to Techno Chaos twice now as an outing with one of our homeschooling groups. They literally just went YESTERDAY! Wish I would have know about this offer then.
Anyway, Juice in the City is offering half price for 4 Open Play Sessions at Techno Chaos in Sugar Land. For just $15, you can get this voucher and let your little Lego builder create a Lego car to test on the tracks at Techno Chaos. Or if they are like my family, your husband will build a car while your daughters build a fort (or as they call it a cat house, lol).
I went ahead and bought in on this deal as I know if nothing else, my husband wants to go back :P



Fine print:
Expires on June 6, 2012.
Limit 1 per family; may purchase additional as gifts. Deal includes 4 open-play passes only. Children must be 4 years old and older. Adult entry is included. Not valid towards groups.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment