Sunday, December 4, 2011

CVS Run for the week


My kiddos were super excited to go to CVS with me today because they wanted to get the free candy canes for the Christmas tree. I went ahead and picked up a couple of the deals for the week.

Candy Canes $1.27
Earn $1.27 ECBS (limit 1)
= FREE (I just realized mine didn't print so now I will have to make a return trip)

Arm and Hammer Spin Brush $5.99 each
-$2 IP 
Earn $2 ECBS (limit 2)
Final price: $1.99 each (going to use these for a rebate I will discuss later in my Walgreens post)

Revlon Emery Boards* $1.89 each
-$1 insert 10-30 SS
Buy 2 Revlon cosmetics or tools get $6 ECBS (limit 1)
Final price: Profit of $4.22
*The ECBS did not print on these and I didn't realize they scanned so cheap when rung up, they were marked $3.49 and that was the cheapest product my store had.  Cashier manually printed the ECB

American Greeting cards .99 each
-$2/3 IP
$3 ECBs when you buy 3
Final price: Profit of $2.03

Oak Farms milk $3.29
I had a $15 ECB to spend so this was a filler.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment