Thursday, December 8, 2011

Free $10 for Groupon Now? Maybe $5?


Ok, I am not sure if you have to get the email for this promo or if you can just go to a link.  But I will put the link here anyway in case it works.  I am also not sure what determines your savings, but my email said $10 and sure enough I got $10, but my friend Erin posted $5 so maybe that is all it offered her????
Let me know if the link works for you, if not, I will try something else.

You will have until December 23rd to use your credit.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

GlennJ said...

I got a $5 offer - BUT - mine says I only have until 12/11 to get it! I think they might just be mailed out randomly since I haven't even looked at the Groupon site (much bought an offer) since ~August.

Post a Comment