Wednesday, December 28, 2011

HEB - Cheap FREE Duracell Batteries anyone?

WOW! HEB is at it again with their awesome $10 oynso catalina when you spend $30 on P&G products!
Not only that, but there is a super HOT yellow Heb "B" coupon on Duracell (a P&G item)  If you are not aware of the HEB coupon policy, it allows for the use of 1 "B" coupon to be combined with a manufacturer coupon for some super awesome savings!
Well, lucky for us, there is a $5 off 2 AA or AAA 8 pack batteries "B" yellow coupon and a $1.50/1 insert 12-11 RP.
While my picture shows the batteries on sale for $5, they did ring up $5.97 so you might want to consider that the correct price, guess my store did not take down the tags!

Here is a GREAT deal you can run:
4 Duracell AA or AAA 8 packs $5.97 each = 23.88
2 Fixodent cleaners $3.47 each = $6.94
=30.82
-$10 in yellow "B" YQs
-$6 - 4 $1.50 Duracell inserts 12-11 RP
-$6 - 2 $3 Fixodent inserts 11-27 P&G
=$8.82
*Readers, one of the readers in chat noticed an error on my calculation turning this into a small MM.  I used .75 off coupons for the batteries because that was what I had with me, but we have $1.50 off making it a small MM if you use 4, I have fixed this above!

Earn $10 OYSNO making the total just $1.82 for 4 packages of batteries and 2 Fixodents(you can donate!)
Makes them just .06 a battery!  SCORE!

Also, while you are there, you might want to check out the Ziploc and look for the Holiday prints.
As you can see they are $1.17 each and we have $1.50/2 any coupons from the 11-20 SS.
So, that makes them .42 each when you buy 2.  Pretty decent deal if you are in need of Ziplocs.  Be sure to check the regular aisles as they don't always remember to pull them from the shelves :D

Thanks to the lovely ladies in my SD group for some of this info (please give credit to them if you choose to copy the P&G info! - pictures are my own)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment