Sunday, December 18, 2011

Zhu Zhu Pets - including babies ringing up $1


Wow! I have a few coupon buddies that went to CVS earlier today and informed me their Zhu Zhu pets were ringing up at just $1 and the .99 coupon from the coupon machine yesterday is taking off the full value of $8.89!
I had to head out and try this deal since Zhu Zhu babies was on my daughters shopping list.
Sure enough, the Zhu Zhu babies rang up $1 so I grabbed 9 and paid .11 (actually they ended up costing me $1.20 because cashier accidently scanned one twice and I didn't notice until I was out of the store). SWEET! I am going to give a few to my girls and donate the rest :D
Great deal for sure, I had to sneak them in the house so kids would not see, lol.

Thanks Amy and Mayra for the heads up!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment