Saturday, December 3, 2011

3 LeapFrog MyPal's for $19.98 shipped


Right now Toys R Us is running a buy 2 get 1 free sale on many LeapFrog items. The LeapFrog My Pals are included in this sale. These are regularly priced at $24.99 each, but probably today only, you can score 3 for just under $20 shipped!
You have the choice of Violet or Scout.

If you signed up for the free Shoprunner membership yesterday, you can get 2 day free shipping. If not, just choose to have them shipped to your store for free.
Also, if you go through MrRebates you can get 5% cash back saving you another $1. I just signed up for MrRebates and they gave me $5 credit for signing up :D

These are really great gifts for expectant mommies or new little ones and can even be customized to your child.  My department at work adopted a family with a little baby and this is going to be a perfect addition to his Christmas.

Thanks SD!

*For those of you that might not know, you go through MrRebates to earn your 5% cash back, and at checkout the Shoprunner  info comes up, log in there and your shipping cost will be removed and you will still earn your cashback.  That Shoprunner   membership is already coming in handy :D

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment