Monday, December 5, 2011

Randalls - Carmex Cheap, Ozarka Free


I swung into Randalls today and didn't see much, but the price of Carmex really caught my eye.
Right now, they are on sale for $1 and tag shows that price is good through January!
So, if you still have the .30 coupons from the 10/30 RP, you can get them for just .10 after triples. These make WONDERFUL stocking stuffers and I love that ALL varieties are on sale.

Also, the Ozarka Sparkling Water 1 liters are currently on sale for just $1, so free with the IP found here. (Don't worry, I have next weeks ad and they are free next week too, but you might want to print the coupon before it reaches the max limit - sort by beverages to find it quicker)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment