Monday, December 5, 2011

Post Cereal at HEB


I meant to post this picture earlier for all those Post Pebbles fans out there.  I have to admit I hate paying more than $1 a box max for cereal but it is almost impossible to get that price on Pebbles cereals.
This is a pretty good deal considering they are normally so much more.  Right now (through 12-13) HEB has this yellow B coupon making the Post Pebbles 3 for $5.
Since this is a B coupon, you can combine it with the manufacturer coupons in the 11-6 SS for $1/2.
Scenario
6 boxes $10 after 2 Yellow B coupons
-3 - 3 $1/2 inserts
=$7 or $1.17 a box

A few other B coupons I found on my trip:

$1 off any Dove Shampoo, Conditoner or Styler (excludes 3 oz travel) expires 12-6

$2 off L'oreal Lip, foundations, powder, blush, concealers and mascara (excludes nail, eyeshadows and eyeliners) exp 12-13

$1 off any Revlon beauty tool valued at $2 and up, excludes hair tools exp 12-13

.50 Colgate Optic White or Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief Toothpaste or Toothbrushexp 12-6

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment